Volunteers Thrive on the Joy of Helping Others
Click to Read More
Debbi DiMaggio is a Luxury Residential Specialist. Allow Debbi to maximize your results through her extensive local and international network as well as her experience in the luxury home market.
Through her network with these organziations, Debbi has access to Realtors internationally and nationwide.
The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
CLHMS ( Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist ) and Member of the Million Dollar Guild Learn More: http://www.luxuryhomemarketing.com
AREA Americas Associated Realty of the Americas
To Learn More about Debbi go to http://www.debbidimaggio.com
Carbon monoxide detectors are required:
In every hallway serving sleeping rooms, no more than 10 feet from the door of all sleeping rooms.
In every bedroom that contains a fossil fuel burning unit in the room.
In each story of a dwelling unit, including basements, but excluding crawl spaces and uninhabitable attics.
In every single-family dwelling unit by July 1, 2011; in every other dwelling unit by July 1 2013. Prior to these dates installation is required when a Building Permit with valuation over $1000 is issued.
NEW CALIFORNIA CARBON MONOXIDE LAW IN AFFECT AT CLOSE OF ESCROW – BE IN COMPLIANCE!
HIGHLAND PARTNERS is a high-end luxury, boutique real estate company serving Piedmont, Oakland, Berkeley, Orinda, Lafayette and Danville. HIGHLAND PARTNERS includes a select group of top-producing professionals who want to make a difference in the communities they serve—-with a focus on education, local businesses and community involvement.
HIGHLAND PARTNERS is proud of each one of their experienced agents who share this philosophy of providing clients with exceptional personal service in a professional atmosphere based on experience, integrity and committment to giving back.
We welcome you to contact HIGHLAND PARTNERS to discuss neighborhoods, home values, market conditions, schools and community events.
1. Real Estate is Not a Job but a Lifestyle, It’s What I Do and Love to Do Each and Every Day
2. Top Producing Realtor since 1989
3. Excellent team that readily adapts to a client’s timeline
4. Amazing and Extensive Network
5. Exceptional Branding and Marketing
6. Excellent and Well-Respected Reputation
7. Debbi DiMaggio Brand is recognized by the public and agents throughout the Bay Area and Nationally
8. Excellent Recruiter, Team Builder
9. Long term contacts and relationships with Newspaper Editors and Magazines to gain high exposure for current listings
10. Strong Relationships with Realtors in San Francisco, the East Bay, Sonoma-Napa Valley, as well as relocation consultants around the Country
11. Realtors, photographers, media representatives, editors, homeowners and the general public have been “following my career for years”
12. Colleagues throughout the Real Estate Community are Partners not Competitors
13. Realtors in my area, as well as out, contact me to develop their marketing strategies
14. Agents-Colleagues look forward to previewing my listings. They know I will get the job done for our clients, seamlessly
15. Ambassador – Community Partner for surrounding Communities, Charities and Schools
16. Volunteer in and around the Bay Area
17. Mentor to agents and students
18. Success is accomplishing what you desire and Happiness is being grateful for what you have
19. “Building relationships in the real estate community takes years of consistency and Debbi has dedicated herself to this goal. She works tirelessly to exceed client’s expectations and her reputation precedes her.”
20. “Debbi does not exchange her hours for dollars, she earns living by creating a brand which draws buyers to sellers”
21. “In the pool of desired realtors in the Piedmont area, Debbi is known as a results agent. There are few agents who have earned a reputation in a community so bonded, so connected”
22. Similar to choosing your attorney or doctor, your Realtor should embody the same qualities – experience, skill, reputation and compassion.
23. For each transaction I bring 20 plus years of experience, years of branding, learning, evolving, embracing and adapting to new ideas and technology in an ever changing world.
24. Every day I am excited about what I do and who I will meet!
25. XOXO! Debbi
The Highland Partners are proud to support the SKYLINE LACROSSE Scholarship Program.